So Char finally got the beginnings of Kenotic Arianism posted on her blog.
Rey mentioned in the Carnival that he thinks it's one of the most important topics to come out, and I tend to agree with him. I haven't had much time to flesh out some thoughts on the person of Jesus Christ, and I know that I'll take a different tack than Char will—but it's a highly recommended read.
I'm bumping my own types article to tell you to read hers if you wandered in here by mistake.
You're annoying. And you didn't even comment.
ReplyDeleteBut he was my favorite kitteh. Except when he was wormbutt.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a red herring anyway. My level of annoyingness has nothing to do with your level of annoyingness, which frankly needs work. Plus you could have commented to whine about your worms. Or to let us know you'd finished your eschatalogical Adam post.
Marv will die. Soon. Have you set a date yet?